We will use Papercept/Paperplaza for ITSC2021 submissions HERE.
To submit a manuscript, you must have the following items readily available:
- Type of Submission: You can select Regular Paper, Special Session Paper, or Workshop Paper (code for Special Session and Workshop papers will be available soon).
- Title of the manuscript.
- Short 200 words text-only abstract of the manuscript.
- PINs of “ALL” co-authors (you can locate your co-authors’ PIN by following PIN link HERE).
- Keywords: you will be prompted for 1-3 conference specific keywords during the submission process.
- Manuscript file should be a PDF file (version 1.4 or higher), have all fonts embedded, in US Letter page size, searchable, non-password protected document. Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be format compliant according to the instructions provided HERE (shortcuts to preparing manuscript: LaTEX support and MS-Word support).
For the initial submission, a manuscript in US Letter format can be of 6-8 pages (including references).
For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages (including references), with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
Every accepted paper will need one associated full registration (even for a student-authored paper) for inclusion in the conference technical program and proceedings.