We will use Papercept/Paperplaza for ITSC2021 submissions HERE.
To submit a manuscript, you must have the following items readily available:
- Type of Submission: You can select Regular Paper, Special Session Paper, or Workshop Paper (code for Special Session and Workshop papers will be available soon).
- Title of the manuscript.
- Short 200 words text-only abstract of the manuscript.
- PINs of “ALL” co-authors (you can locate your co-authors’ PIN by following PIN link HERE).
- Keywords: you will be prompted for 1-3 conference specific keywords during the submission process.
- Manuscript file should be a PDF file (version 1.4 or higher), have all fonts embedded, in US Letter page size, searchable, non-password protected document. Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be format compliant according to the instructions provided HERE (shortcuts to preparing manuscript: LaTEX support and MS-Word support).
Final Paper Submission and Page Charge
- Only the corresponding author of accepted papers can upload the final paper on the Papercept System (http://its.papercept.net/).
- The final paper submission deadline is July 17, 2021.
- Note: Final paper of each accepted paper can be uploaded only if the corresponding (or submitting) author has registered the conference at least one Full Registration fee. A student registration is not considered as a Full Registration.
- Before the final paper upload, the authors should pay the upload charge, transfer copyright, check and update the final version information.
- A page charge needs to be paid if your final paper is over 6 pages. We allow a maximum of 2 additional pages, but at an extra cost of $100 per page, i.e., the maximum number of pages for the final paper is 8.
The conference registration site at ITSC 2021 is now available online and can be accessed HERE.
Note that ITSC 2021 will be held in a hybrid mode: both virtual and in-person registrations are allowed.
Final paper submission deadline: July 17, 2021. Before the final paper submission, at least one author must have a Full registration.
In-person or virtual attendance confirmation deadline: August 15, 2021. We need conference registrants to confirm their attendance (either in-person or virtual) in order to prepare for in-person programs and events. Click HERE to make the decision.
No refund will be provided if the “in-person” status is changed to “virtual” after this date.
The registration fee structure is given as follows (all in USD):
- Author registration must be a Full Registration. Student registrations are not considered as Full Registrations and thus are not allowed for final paper upload.
- Each accepted paper needs at least one Full Registration for the final paper upload.
- If you have multiple accepted papers as the corresponding author, you can register for one Full Registration and pay for other papers at the cost of $450 for each extra paper
- We only allow credit card payment (Master Card, Visa, AMEX accepted).
- To request a refund, please email email@example.com stating the registrant’s name and the payment amount. There is a non-refundable service charge for processing refunds.
- Once the paper is uploaded based on a registration, the registration fee cannot be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
- There is no refund for the Virtual Attendance registration category.
- Refund for in-person conference attendees,
- Through July 31, 2021 – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of USD50 administrative fee.
- From August 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021 – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of USD100 administrative fee.
- After August 31, 2021 – No refunds will be granted.
- It is recommended you print a copy of your registration during the registration process to have an electronic version as the system does not automatically provide one.
- At the point of initial registration, the system should provide an option to generate a receipt.
- After the registration, you can login into the registration site and use the “View registration history” link on the navigation bar. Click on the confirmation number and create the PRINTER-FRIENDLY COPY of the receipt in the pdf format.
All the papers submitted through Papercept (Workshops Papers, Special Sessions Papers, and Regular Session Papers) will be peer-reviewed. All the accepted papers, if they are presented at ITSC2021 (virtually or in-person), will be published in IEEE Xplore.