The conference registration site at ITSC 2021 is now available online and can be accessed HERE.
Note that ITSC 2021 will be held in a hybrid mode: both virtual and in-person registrations are allowed.
Final paper submission deadline: July 17, 2021. Before the final paper submission, at least one author must have a Full registration.
In-person or virtual attendance confirmation deadline: August 15, 2021. We need conference registrants to confirm their attendance (either in-person or virtual) in order to prepare for in-person programs and events. Click HERE to make the decision.
No refund will be provided if the “in-person” status is changed to “virtual” after this date.
The registration fee structure is given as follows (all in USD):
- Author registration must be a Full Registration. Student registrations are not considered as Full Registrations and thus are not allowed for final paper upload.
- Each accepted paper needs at least one Full Registration for the final paper upload.
- If you have multiple accepted papers as the corresponding author, you can register for one Full Registration and pay for other papers at the cost of $450 for each extra paper
- We only allow credit card payment (Master Card, Visa, AMEX accepted).
- To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the registrant’s name and the payment amount. There is a non-refundable service charge for processing refunds.
- Once the paper is uploaded based on a registration, the registration fee cannot be refunded, even if the paper is withdrawn.
- There is no refund for the Virtual Attendance registration category.
- Refund for in-person conference attendees,
- Through July 31, 2021 – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of USD50 administrative fee.
- From August 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021 – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of USD100 administrative fee.
- After August 31, 2021 – No refunds will be granted.
- It is recommended you print a copy of your registration during the registration process to have an electronic version as the system does not automatically provide one.
- At the point of initial registration, the system should provide an option to generate a receipt.
- After the registration, you can login into the registration site and use the “View registration history” link on the navigation bar. Click on the confirmation number and create the PRINTER-FRIENDLY COPY of the receipt in the pdf format.