- The Circle City, the capital of Indiana
- World’s largest Children’s Museum
- 2nd largest auto industry in the U.S.
- World capital of professional racing
- “Best Places to Visit in the U.S.” by Forbes
- Award winning convention place with over 300 restaurants, museums, Zoo, parks, a Canal Walk in downtown
Travel and Transportation
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- State-of-the-art security measures with smart design and plenty of public art
- “Best Airport in North America” by Airports Council International for 7 years running
- 145 departures daily, with nonstop flights to 53 destinations in the United States, and Canada
- 15-minute drive to/from downtown Indianapolis
- Crossroads of America: 4 interstate highways intersect the city: I-65, I-69,I-70, & I-74
Conference Venue: The Westin Indianapolis
- Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the city’s top attractions surround the hotel.
- A skywalk connected to Circle Centre Mall for upscale restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, while the roar of Lucas Oil Stadium is just steps away.
- Spacious meeting spaces and ballroom and more than 500 incredibly restful guestrooms.